Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What are some ways the MCC Librarians can help you?
- Provide library instruction to assist your students with critical thinking, evaluation, and research skills
- Create course guides made specifically for your class and assignments
- Help you learn about MCC library services, resources, and facilities
- Answer questions about using the MCC libraries
- how to add course reserves, borrowing materials, requesting material from other libraries, and more
- Assist you with assignment design
- Save you time by showing you how to efficiently and effectively navigate the wealth of resources provided by the HELM consortium and beyond
- Provide assistance with finding and learning about Open Educational Resources (OER) or transitioning your class to OER
- Connect you with other MCC resources and people who may be of help with your projects and professional interests
- Help you when you are unsure about where to start, or what to do next