- Prepare a literature review on a particular topic for a specific time frame.
- Prepare a bibliography or works cited of books, journals, videos, and websites and write annotations. Students should include an explanation of why the work was included.
- Students examine texts written by a figure discussed in class, generate questions from the primary sources, and prepare an annotated version of the text which answers or speculates on the parts of the text that are unclear.
Library Resources and Instruction options:
- Instruction using databases and/or MCC discovery search
- Noodletools instruction for citing
- Primary and Secondary Source review