1. Log in to your ARTstor account.
2. Click on Share and then select Create Folder in the navigation bar.
3. In the Create a Folder window type a name for your folder. Keep in mind that if you would like to share this folder, you will need to give it a unique name.
4. Click Next.
5. Next you will need to decide who can see this folder. There are three options.
Select the radio button next to the type of access that you would like to provide. Note: If you are creating a password, that password will have to be unique. If your password is not accepted it is because it is already in use. In that case, please try another password.
6. Next choose whether or not you would like to enable student work folders. Click Next.
7. You will then receive a confirmation that your folder was created. Click Finished.
On our home page there are 3 ways to get to ArtStor
Direct Link to ArtStor: http://proxy21.noblenet.org/login?url=http://library.artstor.org
Users from off campus will need to enter their MCC Id and Password. Once there, accounts should be established.